It’s important to keep your key fobs and remotes in a secure place to make sure your property is kept safe from theft. Here are some tips for protecting your key fobs and remotes around Central Ohio:
1. Make sure you always have your key fob and remotes with you, or else lock them in a secure safe or drawer when you are not using them. You never know who could be walking by and take them without you noticing.
2. It’s a good idea to invest in a key fob case that can keep your fob secure while you are on the go. This can help protect your key fob and remotes from dirt, water, and dust.
3. Have locksmiths replace the internal batteries in your key fobs and remotes on a regular basis. This helps to ensure they are getting reliable power and are not prone to malfunction.
4. Purchase extras of your key fobs and remotes and keep them in a secure place in your home, in case of a theft or other emergency.
5. Make sure you always store your key fobs and remotes away from the entry points, such as the front and back doors, as burglars may be able to quickly access them.
By following these tips and making sure you keep your key fobs and remotes in secure and accessible places, you can rest assured your property is safe from theft and other crime in Central Ohio. To get started, contact your local Locksmith Columbus team to replace your key battery, install secure locks and set up additional key fobs and remotes.